OUR CONSULTANTS SUCCESS IS OUR MISSION
Our goal is to have the best trained Consultants in the industry. Why? Because a trained Consultant is a confident Consultant. A confident Consultant books more Parties, sells more and recruits more. So whether your goal is to earn a few hundred dollars monthly or go on to earn a five or six figure income, training is the KEY to achieving that goal, so go for it.
Winston Anderson .....President.
Below is a copy of the beautiful silver Certificate you'll receive after successfully completing your test to qualify as a Beauty Consultant and receive the Free Inventory with 2-3 Parties booked/scheduled when you order your Demo Kit.
Also listed below are questions from which the test will be taken. Kindly review them to see how many you can answer at this time then click on the Links of the various topics to find answer to those questions you are not sure of.
You will receive this Certificate after passing the test.
HERE'S THE KEY TO BEING A SUCCESSFUL BEAUTY CONSULTANT:
STUDY - PRACTICE & TEACH
1. The following statement is made in your first lesson: "Home Parties will be the foundation on which your business is built. In the beginning it will be the main source of your income until your Down line commissions exceed the income you make conducting Parties." True or false? ________
2. You can earn
$250.00 - $500.00 and more per Party.because you are taking orders from a group. True or false? ________
3. Your Parties will also be the source from which you Book/Schedule future Parties to continue the process. True or false? ________
4. Your Parties is the best source to locate prospective Beauty Consultants to develop your own Team of Consultants. True or false? ________
5. You can start your business by hosting your own Party. True or false?________
6. If I host my own Party, not all the people I invite will be able to attend, so those that can't should be the first ones I ask to Host a Party for me. True or false? ________
7. If someone cannot attend your Party you could say something like, "sorry you can't attend my Party, so how about Hosting one for me?" True or false? ________
8. You should let your Party Hostesses know they will receive FREE Skin Care and Make-Up as Hostess Gifts based on how much is sold and how many of their friends agree to host a Party for you. True or false? ________
9. Most of the prospective Hostesses that are hesitant to set a date on the spot will agree to a TENTATIVE DATE. True or false? ________
10. You can ask Church and Club Members for Parties True or false? ________
11. In the Movie "Dreams" someone said "Don't let fear stop you." True or false? ________
12.A successful Party begins with great Hostess Coaching. True or False?_________
13. Once your Hostess agrees to Host a Party for you, the first thing you should do is give her a "Hostess Package. True or false? ________
13. A -
13. A -If your Hostess wants $100.00 in products, you should let her know "we will need a minimum of $500.00 (20%) in sales with one or more Bookings." True or false? ________
14.Each Party should be planned at least two weeks ahead of the given date, one week is not enough and going beyond two weeks is too far out. True or false? ________
15. If your Hostess cancels her Party the best way to handle that is to try and reschedule. True or false? ________
16. Immediately after you mail the invitations you should contact your Hostess to let her know they are in the mail. True or False? _________
17. Instead of mailing invitations, a Hostess can invite her friends. Should you chance that? Yes or No? ________
18. Should you ask your Hostess to use the Catalogs you gave her to get outside Orders from friends that won't be able to attend her Party? Yes or No? ________
19. Whenever a Hostess brings together her friends she's giving you an opportunity to BOOK, RECRUIT and SELL. True or false? ________
20. Since a Party is the heart and soul of your business, your goal is to conduct successful Parties and a successful Party begins with great Hostess Coaching which is preparing your Hostess to ensure her Party is successful in Bookings, Recruiting and Sales. True or False? ________
21. As the Party Guests arrive you should greet them warmly, introduce yourself and ask their names. True or False? ______
22. You should try to meet everyone before the Party starts to relax yourself. True or False? ________
23. You should try and move around to chat with all the Party Guests for ONLY a few minutes. True or False? _____
24 - While you are greeting the Guests you should pre-select two of them to be your Models for your demonstrations. True or False? _______
25. Party Games can help you to buy time while you are waiting for the late arrivals, relax you and the guests, generate sales, recruiting and Booking Parties. True or False ________
26. IT'S VERY IMPORTANT you set a Delivery Date. Here's why: When the Guests realize they have time to pay, they will place larger orders. However, when you are taking their orders, try to get a large deposit or full payment from as many of them as possible. True or false? ________
27. Zig Ziglar said you can get what you want if you help others get what they want. True or false? ____
28. Jim Rohn said "earning $1000.00 a month part time can change ones life style." True or False? ______
1. A Beautiful face starts with beautiful skin. True or false? ______
2.There are five steps to attaining and maintaining beautiful skin...CLEANSING, TONING, MOISTURIZING, MASQUE and a FOUNDATION with an anti-aging ingredient. True or false? ________
3.Each time you apply Foundation you should set it with Translucent Powder for a smooth complexion that lasts all day. True or False? ________
4. Cleansing, Toning, and Moisturizing twice daily is essential to attaining and maintaining beautiful healthy glowing skin. True or False? ________
5. BLUSH APPLICATION: One way is to apply a light layer of Blush to the apples of your cheeks and blend up and back toward your hair line. True or False? ________
6. Prior to applying Lipstick you can use a Lip Liner to give the lips a neatly defined edge. True or False? ________
7. EYE MAKEUP: One way is to start at the lash line applying a Base Color (A) first, and then apply the Crease Color in the crease area (B). Apply your Highlight Color in the highlight color area, (C) below the brow bone then blend the colors with a cotton ball or your fingertip to remove any obvious line and finally if the colors are too bright tone them down with a little Translucent Powder. True or false? ________
9. The 3 basic placements for eye colors are Base, Crease & Highlight. True or false? ______
10. Each time you apply Foundation, set it with ______________ Powder for a flawless finish.
11. Name at least 3 face shapes 1.____________________ 2.______________________ 3.___________________
12. An Eye Liner can make the Eyes appear larger. True or False? ________
13. What is the starting point for applying blush? ___________
14. When you apply eye shadow if it is too dark you can tone it down with Translucent Powder? True or False? ________
15. You could also use an eye shadow brush to blend a lighter colored eye shadow over the lid. True or False? ________
16. Blending Eye Shadows is the KEY to beautiful eye makeup. True or False? ________
17. Always use a Lip Liner that is a shade or two darker than your lipstick, and stick with the same tone. True or False? ________
18. Combination skin is the most common of all skin types. True or False? ________
19.Is it better to ask a prospective customer "what type of skin do you think you have"? Rather than drawing conclusions. Yes or No? ________
20. Concealer is best applied after foundation. True or False? ________
21. Selling Cosmetics can be easy if you "TEACH TO SELL." which means telling prospective customers what each product will do for them and how it should be applied. True or false? _____
OK! That's it. The questions for your Certificate will be selected from the questions above, how many questions? That's a secret so be prepared.
A word to the wise, even if you got most of them right visit the Links below because the more you know the more you'll earn not only selling to customers but teaching and sharing with the Consultants you sponsor. If you didn't get most of them right, visit the Links below.
How To Book Your First Party Ways To Get Party Bookings Hostess Coaching It's Time To Party Opening Remarks How To Conduct a Party Taking Guests Orders Party Games How To Makeup Your Face How To Choose Foundation How to determine Eye Shapes How To Apply Eyeliner How To Apply Blush How to Apply Lipstick How To Line Lips Fixing Makeup Mistakes Common Makeup Questions
CAN'T WAIT TO GET STARTED?
If you are rearing to go and you believe you can correctly answer most of the questions above answer them then email the Quiz with the answers to us firstname.lastname@example.org
DRESS FOR SUCCESS
See our Consultant Wardrobe here